Whether you work to live or live to work, your job is no doubt a major part of your life, so any problems that arise will have a significant impact on your day-to-day existence, either financially, emotionally or both.
Employment legislation is a minefield, so you need a practiced guide to tell you exactly what’s what and where you stand. We’re ready with a shoulder to lean on, as well as straightforward advice, to give you the support you need to resolve any issues.
There are usually several routes to finding a solution and our team prefers to explore these with you before choosing a solution. We aim to ensure that you are comfortable with any specific course of action, and that it is the best option to achieve your objectives.
Our expert services include but are not limited to:
- Unfair dismissal/Constructive dismissal
- Disciplinary hearings or misconduct allegations
- Performance management procedures
- Bullying and harassment
- Changing terms and conditions/breach of contract
- Tribunal claims and representation
- Maternity and family leave
- Flexible working